I will exclusively paint the place that you love the most, the place you feel deeply connected with, a place that left an unfading memory in your mind, a place you miss...
Interested in a Commission, fill this form:
- After you fill the form above, I will contact you to schedule a call and ask for photos of your favourite place
- During the call, we will discuss the place you chose, your feelings towards it, my process for the paintings, and I will answer any questions you have.
- I will paint the painting, thinking about the words you use to describe the feelings you have for this beautiful landscape or seascape that I am painting for you.
- After coming to an agreement, I will inform you regularly of the process and when the painting will be shipped to you. An additional call will be scheduled when the painting is finished.
How will we work together?
" I think your art is very inspirational and captures the essence of calm moments in life and nature. I am especially interested, being from Fingal and seeing local beauty spots represented in paintings, of a very high standard. These paintings really are special. "
What kind of photos do I need to provide?
- The photos need to be your own original photos, not photos taken from the internet, as I can not paint from a photo which rights belong to someone else.
- The more you have, the best for me. The best quality, the better as well.
Will it be a realistic painting?
- My style is not realistic. So I won't paint the photo to make it looks like a photo. My style is very contemporary and impressionist. You can browse my Originals paintings to get a sense of my style.
What is the size of the painting and the price?
- The size depends on your space and what we will discuss during our first call.
- The price depends on the size of the painting and the type of painting that you wish for you home. Previous commissions I made were around € 1,000 - 1,500
- I will be asking for 30% of the price upfront and complete payment before shipping. There is a 14-day cooling-off period. After 14 days, the 30% deposit is not refundable.
Can you frame the painting?
- If you wish, I can frame the painting at my local framer. We can discuss also the style of frame that fits best for your space at home and the painting, during our calls.
How long will it take to receive the painting?
- It really depends on the painting. We will discuss timelines during our 1-to-1 calls. I will inform you on the progress every step of the way :)
I also accept commissions for surface pattern designs.
I can design a pattern for a unique wallpaper for your new home. I can make it match the colour of the new paint you bought. I can also supply pillows with the exact same design than the wallpaper.
Are you a fabric, wallpaper, stationery manufacturer, I can work freelance for you as well.
Contact me on this page too.